- On what stock exchange does BroadSoft trade shares?
BroadSoft is listed on the Nasdaq Global Market and trades shares under the ticker BSFT.
- When was BroadSoft's IPO?
BroadSoft's shares began trading publicly on June 16, 2010.
- Can I buy BroadSoft's stock directly from the Company?
BroadSoft does not offer a direct stock purchase plan. Shares of the Company should be purchased through a broker.
- Does BroadSoft pay a dividend?
No, BroadSoft does not pay a dividend at this time.
- What is BroadSoft's fiscal year?
BroadSoft's fiscal year ends December 31st.
Fiscal First Quarter ends 3/31, Fiscal Second Quarter ends 6/30, Fiscal Third Quarter ends 9/30 and Fiscal Fourth Quarter ends 12/31.
- Where are BroadSoft's headquarters located?
9737 Washingtonian Blvd
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- Who is your transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The transfer agent's contact information is:
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219