- Team-One trials are underway with more than 100 channel partners globally (including 3 of the top 4 telecommunications providers by revenue), with 42 channel partners in North America, 50 in EMEA and 12 in the APAC and CALA markets
- Team-One is a team collaboration and personal productivity app that integrates unified communications and leverages Contextual Intelligence
- BroadSoft and their partners aim to solve the problems of today's stand-alone enterprise messaging apps that cause information overload and sap productivity
Md., April 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadSoft, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSFT), a global market leader in cloud business software for unified communication, collaboration and contact center (UCaaS) today announced that more than 100 channel partners, serving millions of business customers across the world, are in trials with BroadSoft Team-One.
The inability of today's siloed and often expensive business applications to integrate with one another is causing collaboration tool overload, and is a key reason why the typical worker spends nearly 20% of their week just searching for and gathering information. In November 2016, BroadSoft endeavored to solve this market challenge. This resulted in the launch of Team-One, a powerful team collaboration and personal productivity solution that places all the tasks, files, messages and notes a business user needs in one place, along with video conferencing, click-to-call, screen
sharing and integrations with popular business apps.
In just a few months since its launch, the BroadSoft Team-One app has separated itself from stand-alone enterprise messaging and group chat applications with an integrated and affordable solution service providers can quickly take to market, along with an extensive set of capabilities, including:
- Built-in Contextual Intelligence (CI) & bots - Team-One's CI enhances one-to-one communications by searching a user's cloud applications for the documents, messages, and content relevant to the conversation or meeting they're having.
- Telephony and UC integration - Team-One integrates persistent team workspaces with click-to-call, HD instant video conferencing and screen sharing available through the BroadSoft Business UC-One application across any device.
- Task and Project Management - Team-One enables users to have the ability to create, assign and track tasks for each project to simplify the workflow process.
- Personal Productivity - Team-One's workspace model gives users personal productivity tools that few other messaging-based app features, including: daily digests, task summaries, email and calendar integration, and the ability to tag anything and search everything.
"We were extremely excited to collaborate with BroadSoft in adding Team-One to our portfolio. Our reseller partners have deployed The Voice
Factory solutions in more than 21 countries and with the addition of a European-based data center, Team-One is now perfectly positioned as a great addition to our BroadSoft Business product portfolio," said Paul Harrison, Managing Director of The Voice Factory, a service provider headquartered in the United Kingdom.
"As BroadSoft has introduced Team-One to channel partners and businesses, it has become clear that the modern workforce wants a single unified communications workspace that integrates everything workers need at their fingertips,"
said Taher Behbehani, chief digital and marketing officer, BroadSoft. "Our value proposition is resonating because we are enhancing productivity by bringing people, conversations and content together in one place to achieve more."
Team-One is part of BroadSoft Business, a fully integrated portfolio of enterprise-ready cloud, unified communications, team collaboration and contact center applications, delivered in the cloud. BroadSoft Business can scale to all market segments, and includes three
core applications: UC-One, Team-One, CC-One, with BroadSoft Hub providing contextual intelligence across the entire platform so users can access the information and apps they need in one place.
To find out more about the benefits of Team-One, watch here.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements may be identified by their use of terms and phrases such as "enables" and "can," and
other similar terms and phrases and include, among others, statements regarding the benefits to BroadSoft's customers resulting from the use of the Team-One and the BroadSoft Business offering. The outcome of the events described in these forward-looking statements is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the results anticipated by these forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, the financial and other benefits to BroadSoft resulting from the use of Team-One by its service provider customers, as well as those factors contained in the "Risk Factors" section of BroadSoft's Form 10-K for the year ended December 31,
2016, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, on February 23, 2017, and in BroadSoft's other filings with the SEC. All information in this release is as of April 11, 2017. Except as required by law, BroadSoft undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement made herein for any reason to conform the statement to actual results or changes in its expectations.
BroadSoft is the technology innovator in cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions for businesses and service providers across 80 countries. We are the market share leader for cloud
unified communications with an open, mobile and secure platform trusted by 25 of the world's top 30 service providers by revenue. Our BroadSoft Business application suite empowers users and teams to share ideas and work simply to achieve breakthrough performance. For additional information, visit www.BroadSoft.com.
Twitter | LinkedIn | Work It!
Brian Lustig, Bluetext PR
Niaobh Levestam, BroadSoft
Source: BroadSoft, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media